11-21-2012, 08:09 PM #1
- 116 Posts
Hello I just switched from android to my new HTC 8x. So far i like the phone, it is definitely different and I have a ton of questions. Should I ask those here or in the HTC 8x only section? Some questions are htc related others are windows phones in general
- 11-21-2012, 08:23 PM #2
Hello and welcome to the community! You can create two separate threads if you wish, or combine them altogether in either the HTC forum, or the Windows Phone 8 forum (since you have question on each topic). Completely up to you
11-21-2012, 08:39 PM #3
- 116 Posts
Ok cool well I'll just ask the basics here.
1) How do I transfer music to my phone, is it like android phones where the internal memory just shows up or is there a program like iTunes?
2) What is the difference between xbox live games and regular games?
3) How do I pay for apps/games?
4) What is all of the Xbox stuff, like music+video, xbox games
5) How do I kill apps running in the back ground? I heard that I need to use the back button to leave apps instead of the home button, is this true?
6) Htc 8x question- Does the led notification light that comes on when charging, work with text messages?
I think thats all for now, hopefully you all can help
- By Ricom1 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 29Last Post: 08-19-2012, 07:22 PM
- By hubgoblin in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 11-01-2011, 07:56 AM
- By DogEarsAZ in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 16Last Post: 10-17-2011, 05:52 PM
- By wellsmanfu in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-2011, 04:27 PM
- By Djeli in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 59Last Post: 03-29-2011, 06:25 AM