Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RduNC

Hello from Raleigh, NC. Name is David. I am looking forward to getting my first windows phone. I curently own the original Droid Incredible. My new every two has been up since July. I look forward to breaking away from droid and give, what I think, the future of what phones will become. Time will tell.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RduNC View Post
    Hello from Raleigh, NC. Name is David. I am looking forward to getting my first windows phone. I curently own the original Droid Incredible. My new every two has been up since July. I look forward to breaking away from droid and give, what I think, the future of what phones will become. Time will tell.
    Welcome to WPC and hopefully soon, WP!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod

Thanks Duvi, Lots of good information on here. I know there will be a learning curve, butI look forward to giving WP8 a go.

Global Posts
    2,136 Global Posts
    Hello and welcome, David. You're making the right choice! I moved from Android in February to a Lumia 710 and I could not be happier. Windows Phone just works.
    Lumia 620

Om verizon network, still have not made up my mind HTC or Lumia. Thanks for the welcome. Look forward to ditching android!
    Duvi likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,860 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RduNC View Post
    Om verizon network, still have not made up my mind HTC or Lumia. Thanks for the welcome. Look forward to ditching android!
    Great choice, either way!

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod