Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By smf98aggie
  • 1 Post By WPmunkey

Hey people, I'm Shawn. New to WP8; well, I will be as soon as my white Lumia 920 gets here. Right now, it's sitting at the Ft. Worth USPS facility and should be here Monday or Tuesday. Can't wait to drop my Android phone and play with this thing! :D
    I'm on here all the time reading the news articles, but just now decided to become a member. Hopefully, once I get my phone, I'll be able to contribute to the forums some.
    aubreyq likes this.

Welcome aboard!!!

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Well we are glad to have you. I initially misread your post from the preview window. I thought you said YOU were sitting at the USPS sorting facility waiting for your phone! I was like "Wow, he sure is dedicated!"

Since you are coming from Android I know you will love your new Windows Phone!
    aubreyq likes this.

Global Posts
    1,267 Global Posts
    Welcome aboard!

LOL!! :lol: No, I'm not that crazy. Now, if it were a new iPhone unveiling... ;) jk. Anyways, I finally got to pick up my phone this afternoon at my local post office. I haven't activated it yet (gotta wait for my AT&T rep to get my data plan set up correctly and take off the stupid $36 upgrade fee), but I've been setting other stuff up. So far, it's pretty damn cool!

Quote Originally Posted by WPmunkey View Post
    Well we are glad to have you. I initially misread your post from the preview window. I thought you said YOU were sitting at the USPS sorting facility waiting for your phone! I was like "Wow, he sure is dedicated!"

Since you are coming from Android I know you will love your new Windows Phone!

Global Posts
    2,136 Global Posts
    Nice! I sure do hope you like WP8. I haven't tried it yet, waiting on a phone I want to buy, but it's looking real good so far. Enjoy your new phone!
    Rob
    Lumia 620 on 35orLess
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    19,860 Global Posts
    Welcome to WPC! You should have your device in hand already... hope you're enjoying.

WPCentral Mod | Retired Android Central Mod | CrackBerry Mod