11-08-2012, 12:00 PM #1
- 1 Posts
Another moving over from apple here :) I am getting the Lumia 800 (i know the new ones are available soon however on tight budget)
Hopefully it will be a speedy move as i'm already using windows 8 on my pc, so am familiar with the OS. I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice about decent apps?
- Retired Moderator
11-08-2012, 12:24 PM #2
- 2,968 Posts
Welcome to WPC and congrats on making the switch to WP!
WP7 is still an awesome platform, regardless of whether WP8 being out.
Apps that I have (don't use many though):
- WPC (Windows Phone Central) - News & Forum access
- ESPN (both Nokia's & ESPN ScoreCenter apps)
- Evernote - my favorite for cloud based note syncing
- Flixster - find out what movies are out and the times they're playing
- iHeartRadio - radio
- Nokia Apps - City Lens, Drive, Maps, Music, Trailers & Transit
- PhotoSynth - Panaroma + Social networking twist
- SoundHound - Music identifier. I like more than Shazam.
- Stop the Music! - you'll need this if you listen to music on your phone
- WhatsApp - instant messenger
- Weave - another news aggregation app.
- Zite - like weave. enjoy it more than Flipboard.