Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By selfcreation

New here to the WPCentral forums, but I have read the articles for a while now.

I have an HD7 on T-Mobile and love it. Just a little sad that T-Mobile has been passed up for flagship devices and AT&T saying they want to be the "leading Windows Phone carrier" and not updating to 8107 is laughable, surprised there haven't been many articles pointing out that little tidbit.

Anyway, looking forward to Apollo and tablets!

Welcome to the forum!

Global Posts
    2,186 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Welve View Post
    New here to the WPCentral forums, but I have read the articles for a while now.

I have an HD7 on T-Mobile and love it. Just a little sad that T-Mobile has been passed up for flagship devices and AT&T saying they want to be the "leading Windows Phone carrier" and not updating to 8107 is laughable, surprised there haven't been many articles pointing out that little tidbit.

Anyway, looking forward to Apollo and tablets!
    Welcome to WPCentral we are glad you are here and hope you'll stay with us for a long time. Its a great place to get help learn and laugh a little bit as well!
    Your smartphone is only as smart as YOU let it be!
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,304 Global Posts
    Welcome along to the forum :)

they did mention allot of things about AT&T wanting to be the flag ship carrier + them not updating. but never in the same article,

your right it is kidna funny , how can you claim flag ship if you dont support updates. ROLF!!
    If your looking for Information, be sure to check out: WindowsPhone: Getting started!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If one of our Members helps you, be sure to THANK him or her!

threed61 and alex6272 like this.