Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Quote Originally Posted by CHIP72 View Post
    I just turned 40 earlier this month, so I can't even say I'm not 40 because I'm over (rather than under) 40.
    I'm going to be 40 this month. It's all great from here on!
    BIGPADDY likes this.

Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    What you got against 40 year olds? We are weathered and experienced, filled with knowledge. Eager to teach from our hardships and failings. Please look past my scars and see the knowledge, for if you listen there is a chance you can escape some of lifes harder lessons and one day pass it on to the people you love the most. It is a gift! Your turning from a tadpole into a Youngman right before my very eyes. So let me leave you with this piece of advice my son. "Don't eat yellow snow".
    Thanked by:
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,431 Global Posts
    Almost 22, yet single and constantly chase after Apple fangirls. Could that explain why I'm having no luck with relationships?

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."

30 i own surface and lumia 920 that i got on ebay. Im from Mexico
    Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express

Global Posts
    1,080 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladinleeds View Post
    Almost 22, yet single and constantly chase after Apple fangirls. Could that explain why I'm having no luck with relationships?
    yes ;)
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,431 Global Posts
    Also, I forgot to mention, HTC TITAN soon to be Nokia Lumia 920 user (maybe Samsung ATIV S, but hearing about audio problems with them so that would write it off for me should it be true, I've found I can live without removable battery though)

Quote Originally Posted by irvin792 View Post
    yes ;)
    Haha, I want a relationship with quite a bit of rivalry that's all. Apparently rivalry can be really good in a relationship.

"Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'."

Global Posts
    1,080 Global Posts
    Also, I forgot to mention, HTC TITAN soon to be Nokia Lumia 920 user (maybe Samsung ATIV S, but hearing about audio problems with them so that would write it off for me should it be true, I've found I can live without removable battery though)
    ah close to my WP path, focus, titan, 920 :) there is hope for you yet ;)

True about the rivalry :-)
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,431 Global Posts
    ah close to my WP path, focus, titan, 920 :) there is hope for you yet ;)

True about the rivalry :-)
    My cousin is HD7, 800, and I think is looking at the 920. He used it since pretty much launch day IIRC (I was still a BlackBerry blind fanboy at this point), but he keeps harping on about how good WP is. I think it was because of him that I even researched Windows Phones and ended up BlackBerry Torch 9810 vs iPhone 4S vs HTC Incredible S vs HTC TITAN. I chose the TITAN, and never looked back. He's my age is my cousin, should try and see if I can get him on WPCentral.

Global Posts
    1,080 Global Posts
    My cousin is HD7, 800, and I think is looking at the 920. He used it since pretty much launch day IIRC (I was still a BlackBerry blind fanboy at this point), but he keeps harping on about how good WP is. I think it was because of him that I even researched Windows Phones and ended up BlackBerry Torch 9810 vs iPhone 4S vs HTC Incredible S vs HTC TITAN. I chose the TITAN, and never looked back. He's my age is my cousin, should try and see if I can get him on WPCentral.
    yes, the more the merrier :)

I was going to buy an HTC android phone and saw an ad on tv about the new wp7, so I did some research on it and decided to give it a go, never looked back. Couldn't beat the price either, focus was a penny, titan was a penny, 920 50 bucks. I laugh at people who pay for iphones
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    4,431 Global Posts
    yes, the more the merrier :)

I was going to buy an HTC android phone and saw an ad on tv about the new wp7, so I did some research on it and decided to give it a go, never looked back. Couldn't beat the price either, focus was a penny, titan was a penny, 920 50 bucks. I laugh at people who pay for iphones
    My cousin wants to steal every iPhone he can just to smash them up. He constantly goes on about using my MacBook Pro as a football too... he despises Apple with a passion and even though I've dual-booted Windows 8 onto this machine (I have some application keys that are for Mac only, eg Adobe CS4 Master Collection) that still isn't enough. He still thinks it's the biggest turd in the world and I'm a moron for buying it. But I'm willing to pay the extra given how stable it is on Windows 8 as compared to my custom built PC that he defined most of the specs for (I only asked for an upgrade from i3 to i5 and from the whatever RAM he gave that was like 4GB to 8GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws RAM)! I prefer Windows 8 to Mac OS, but you can't deny the stability on a Mac computer that has like half the specs of my desktop.

Global Posts
    1,080 Global Posts
    My cousin wants to steal every iPhone he can just to smash them up. He constantly goes on about using my MacBook Pro as a football too... he despises Apple with a passion and even though I've dual-booted Windows 8 onto this machine (I have some application keys that are for Mac only, eg Adobe CS4 Master Collection) that still isn't enough. He still thinks it's the biggest turd in the world and I'm a moron for buying it. But I'm willing to pay the extra given how stable it is on Windows 8 as compared to my custom built PC that he defined most of the specs for (I only asked for an upgrade from i3 to i5 and from the whatever RAM he gave that was like 4GB to 8GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws RAM)! I prefer Windows 8 to Mac OS, but you can't deny the stability on a Mac computer that has like half the specs of my desktop.
    yea but they are too damn expensive , I've had no issues with my Toshiba laptop (500 bucks) (2 years old) it is running win7 still.

I don't hate apple, but I'm no fan of them. They act like they invented stuff they didn't (like the noise cancelling mic) I hate that commercial. And they are the last company to use proprietary connections other that dumb phones, even those now a days use USB. Stuff like that just irks me lol.

I saw a Gizmodo deal of the day selling return mac book for 1800+ how the heck is that a deal I thought to myself lol
    17 and a half (the half make all the difference )

Many people think I'm 12 (due to my personality )
    Last edited by BIGPADDY; 01-09-2013 at 01:08 PM.

WPCentral.com | WPCentral Store | Mobile Nations Forum Rules

SONY Windows Phone 8.1 release sometime in June!
    CamiKitti likes this.

Going into 60 in January...:)) and still kicking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugszxy View Post
    Going into 60 in January...:)) and still kicking.
    Me too in less then 2 weeks....

You're not alone.
    About 17 and 8 months here. :P
    Understanding can be easily gained by research, but true understanding can only be gained by experience.
    CamiKitti likes this.

I'm 23 and i feel like 40 already :(

Here, I am, I am not 40!
    Developer

I am 17 and I am a developer.
    CamiKitti likes this.
    I'm 26 and pursuing a masters

I'm 30 and also pursuing a masters.

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I'm 17 and i just study =P
    CamiKitti likes this.

This was posted earlier... I was just asking because at the time, there seemed to be no teenagers on here. Guess I'll go back to Twitter.

Global Posts
    786 Global Posts
    I'll only be 27 next Sunday.

I'm 17! :D
    CamiKitti likes this.
    Turning 30 in two weeks... FML
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast