Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

my trophy is acting strange.. when i lock the screen it turns on itself about 1-2 mins after i locked it, and it runs like a welcoming introduction to the phone like a video that shows the features of the phone and i just tap the screen and goes away but goes straight to the home screen as if i unlocked it normally and dont know how to make it no to do that.. and it just uses battery life.. please help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miguel Verdugo View Post
    my trophy is acting strange.. when i lock the screen it turns on itself about 1-2 mins after i locked it, and it runs like a welcoming introduction to the phone like a video that shows the features of the phone and i just tap the screen and goes away but goes straight to the home screen as if i unlocked it normally and dont know how to make it no to do that.. and it just uses battery life.. please help!!!!
    Sounds like you bought a phone that used to be a demo unit at a store. I would suggest returning it to where you bought it if you can. If not, then you might want to look into how you can flash a stock ROM onto the phone.

could you help me on how to do that because i dont really know how.. i like the phone and want to use it.. please!!