Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I didn't realize there was a Mango update for my Trophy until today. I have received no update notifications, and I have that option checked. I am on version 7.1 When I go to Zune and check for updates, it tells me my Trophy is up-to-date. I have an unlocked Verizon badged phone that I am using with Page Plus. Is the update Verizon driven? Is that why I haven't received it? Can I manually update?

Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by karrun View Post
    I didn't realize there was a Mango update for my Trophy until today. I have received no update notifications, and I have that option checked. I am on version 7.1 When I go to Zune and check for updates, it tells me my Trophy is up-to-date. I have an unlocked Verizon badged phone that I am using with Page Plus. Is the update Verizon driven? Is that why I haven't received it? Can I manually update?
    I manually updated mine early every time. Somewhere in this Trophy forum there should be a longish thread with instructions (and I have posted in it, so maybe check my posts to make it easier to find). If any of the download links are dead, feel free to PM me and I'll see what I still have. Should have most of the files on the laptop still.

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Is this the one you are talking about? I will give it a try, thanks!
    Updating Your Windows Phone to 8107 - RobertMcLa.ws