Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Well i finally received my Trophy today and so far so good. I do have a few more questions though. First is there a way to have a percentage for the battery instead of just showing the battery. Also is there a way to turn off when the phone rings and u pick it up it gets lower. My last 2 questions is I have vibrate on for when the phone rings but it doesnt vibrate is there a setting im missing and the last thing is can you purchase ringtones in zune marketplace?

Eric

Global Posts
    3,000 Global Posts
    1. no way to change the battery icon to a % as of right now
    2. look in the htc hub, i think that's one of the sense features (not 100% sure exactly what it's called though)
    3. not sure
    4. no custom ringtones until mango

:)

Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    2) If you have the app Attentive Phone installed, the option to turn off that feature is there.

Global Posts
    1,120 Global Posts
    how about an app for audio profiles? e.g. one for loud, silent, vibrate....does this exist? i havent found anything yet in the marketplace
    BB Tour > BB Bold > Droid X > Fascinate > WP7 HTC Trophy! : )

Global Posts
    3,000 Global Posts
    nothing like that as far as i've seen, just the ring and silent/vibrate profiles.