Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    I know you guys have stories lets hear them. Where and how did you get your Verizon Trophy? Think you got a good deal tell us what you paid and how you got that great deal.

Dave

I ordered mine from Verizon online.
    $99.99 after discount, but as soon as I signed in, the free overnight shipping option went away for me.
    I paid the $13 for overnight.

Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I paid $14 (shipping) for mine. When I signed in the 2-year contract price was $149.99. Then it took off $50 for the online discount, making it $99.99. Then I had my New Every Two discount of $100, making the phone free. I opted for overnight delivery which added $12.99 plus tax. Should receive tomorrow (friday), I can't wait.

Now that is a good deal. One can't get any better than "free"!

I got mine at Verizonwireless.com. My Trophy was $159.99 (after the NE2 discount) then the $50 instant rebate kicked in for a total of $109.99. I paid $12.99 for standard overnight. New York taxes came out at $11.09. So my grand total was $136.07!

Bought two Trophies last night at 12:04 am EST. Paid 119.00 with overnight shipping included (i paid $12 for overnight). Should be here Friday before 3pm.

You paid that much for each or both?

Quote Originally Posted by Vallos View Post
    You paid that much for each or both?
    Each. One for me and one for my wife. I upgraded an Imagio and she is upgrading an Ozone.

So if it's true that the Trophy is no longer available at VZW.com, then those of us that just got online need to find it in store early! Something tells me that it wont be back in stock online for a while.

If anyone has had any luck getting the phone at a retailer today, let me know!

Global Posts
    1,189 Global Posts
    ordered mine online...upgraded using a secondary line, and with my company discount, got one for 119.99

Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Online @ 9:05 PM Pacific. Free Overnight should be here friday. 109 before tax. Yeah I'm very ready to get rid of my Omnia.

Quote Originally Posted by coolduderedux View Post
    So if it's true that the Trophy is no longer available at VZW.com, then those of us that just got online need to find it in store early! Something tells me that it wont be back in stock online for a while.
    It's not out of stock for every zip code. Still shows up as available for San Jose, CA
    Garth H
    Santa Clara, CA
    Nokia Lumia Icon on VZW (personal)
    HTC 8X (work phone also on VZW)

I just received my tracking number!!! I'm now hours away from WP7 fun!!! This is going to be a great weekend/week. New phone, vacation in Florida and celebrating my mother's birthday!

Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    yeah here in washington it's still available 99403

Downtown Seattle, Woodinville, Redmond & Bellevue Mall aparently all have limited supply to sell.

Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    I ordered mine online this morning from VZW so I'll have mine some time tomorrow.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Just ordered mine in person at the VZW store on Washington St, downtown Boston.

They thought they had some in stock, but were wrong. They had some in the local warehouse (only a dozen or so), and they had it shipped overnight to the store for me. It will be there at 10:30 AM on Friday.

Got it for $100. ($50 NE2, $50 mail in rebate.)

Also, as a side note, they said it was selling very fast.

i just posted this in another thread, but Amazon.com's got it for $99.99 2yr right now. undercuts every deal i've been offered by VZW.

Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Ordered mine online right now. I'm a little worried though because I had it billed to my account, and when I received the confirmation email it said: "Your order has been received and is subject to final credit approval." I hope they don't delay the order because of this so-called credit approval, I want/need it TOMORROW!

My final price was hard to determine since it's being billed to the account. The phone itself was $50 after like a million different discounts. My shipping was $13 for the overnight (that I'm having credited in a few days by a nice Telesales lady named Judy). Taxes, though, were more than $40! :-O So the total price was $100, minus the credited shipping, leaving it at $87. Kinda lame, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla View Post
    Downtown Seattle, Woodinville, Redmond & Bellevue Mall aparently all have limited supply to sell.
    I think these will only be sold to MS employees until next week.

Ordered mine through Verizon Wireless. Phone was $100 + $13 for overnight + $30 for a data plan. Then there are some taxes and stuff but what evs.

just got back from buying mine at a local best buy. they are shipping it from their warehouse.

$120 after the bb rep price-matched the $30 "loyalty discount" that VZW was giving me - super-awesome that they did this. $5 for express (overnight) shipping. and of course the data plan on top of it all.

Quote Originally Posted by bc3tech View Post
    just got back from buying mine at a local best buy. they are shipping it from their warehouse.

$120 after the bb rep price-matched the $30 "loyalty discount" that VZW was giving me - super-awesome that they did this. $5 for express (overnight) shipping. and of course the data plan on top of it all.
    I bought mine at a local verizon store today because my local best buy had no idea when they were getting it in ("Months maybe" he said). Maybe I should have done this because I have a >$200 best buy gift card I had been saving just for this, but I did not want to wait any longer. Does the VZW return policy allow me to return this phone and then get the one at best buy, still for the new contract cost? It sounds like I could get a lot better price, too. I have to mail in for the $50 "debit card" rebit, and still the cost would be $180 after tax...

Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    If the Verizon-purchased phone has been opened/activated, than you will have to pay a $35 restocking fee. You have 14 days to return the phone.

Edit: Oh, I see what you're saying...not sure. Will defer to our resident Verizon employee posters for the answer. I think you would lose the NE2 for sure, if you had one/used it.

Global Posts
    2,993 Global Posts
    You will have to pay restocking, but that shouldn't be a problem (80% sure) just make sure they adjust your account.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Got mine at 11am this morning. The local VZW store in Boston had it FedEx overnight to the store for me from one of their warehouses.

So far - loving it. :)

Start a post of the camera pictures and the video!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast