- 02-15-2013, 04:20 PM #4
Very nice job
I've been wanting to do the same thing to my HTC HD7S for a long time but i feel like i can't paint the sides without paint leaking in through the button holes and damaging the phone on the inside.
What did type of paint did you use?
02-15-2013, 04:20 PM #5
- 5 Posts
Great job but the "R" logo of your company gives at the finition the idea of being unfinished :/
I'm thinking to do a repaint of my Titan (Carbon Grey). It would be the same colours of the original one but the HTC logo will appear in a metallic grey... Nothing too complicate but I'm still thinking about it because I've a hard Shell (HTC HC650 or so I think. It's the one which have a great touch feeling).
And, my Titan will go straight back to HTC due Bluetooth problems since 5 months before :/
02-15-2013, 10:05 PM #8
- 52 Posts
I painted my titan white and posted a punch of pics on XDA it was nice a satin finish BUT it all eventually "flecked" off after normal wear and tear, I wonder if this clear coat you put on will prevent that or if nicks and scratches are eventuality regardless.
like at the bottom of your titan for example I had that painted white and because the bottom is not metal the white paint eventually faded away
- By BucDan in forum HTC TITANReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2012, 08:49 PM
- By neftv in forum HTC TITANReplies: 9Last Post: 12-16-2011, 07:56 PM
- By noirsoft in forum HTC TITANReplies: 5Last Post: 12-13-2011, 11:46 PM
- By m7ammed in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 17Last Post: 11-19-2011, 04:41 AM
- By m7ammed in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2011, 10:05 PM