| | 05-26-2012, 07:15 PM #1
Let me explain. Just recently, my mom changed her hotmail password to something more secure, obviously, due to security reasons. However, she quickly noticed on her Titan that all of her emails weren't coming in. She tried a few things like disabling wi-fi and trying it and restarting the phone, etc. She called AT&T and they could only suggest a hard reset, but I think we've found the solution.
1. Disable Wi-Fi
2. Power off your phone
3. Remove the SIM Card
4. Power on the phone
5. Go to settings > email + accounts
6. Wait for hotmail to "sync"
7. Tap it once it is "finished"
8. Go to your computer and change your password again.
9. Scroll down and type the new password in and save.
10. Power off the phone and insert the SIM Card and turn on
Hotmail should now be working.