Global Posts
    814 Global Posts
    I'm so sad! I set my phone on a shelf at work, and next time I picked it up it was cracked. I kind of suspect someone put something on top of it without realizing it or something - it wasn't cracked when I put it down. :(
    Damn, that blows. Somebody was probably playing with it, dropped it, and then ran.
    "Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop

Sucks bad, mine in for repair now - $250 bucks as screen & digitizer is fused together. Oh well, wife getting this phone (over her Iphone - hee hee) upgrading to Titan II next 2 weeks on Telstra 4G - sweet.

Global Posts
    388 Global Posts
    I'd kill a mother!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    814 Global Posts
    I'm really struggling with how to proceed from here. I hate to admit it, but I'm torn between a Lumia 900 and the Samsung Galaxy Note. I have a great deal of loyalty to Windows Phone, but man, that screen!
    Quote Originally Posted by jalb View Post
    I'm really struggling with how to proceed from here. I hate to admit it, but I'm torn between a Lumia 900 and the Samsung Galaxy Note. I have a great deal of loyalty to Windows Phone, but man, that screen!
    Unless you're 6'7" and 300+ lbsthe note is too big to be practical as a phone.

Global Posts
    814 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freestaterocker View Post
    Unless you're 6'7" and 300+ lbsthe note is too big to be practical as a phone.
    I'm 6'5, and I vaguely remember weighing 300 lbs. Plus, I make actual phone calls on my phone maybe 10 times a month.