Ok, this is probably a pretty basic question, but it's driving me nuts. I just got my new Titan and so far I'm really liking it. However, I've been having a lot of trouble sending video to my family members.

Does anyone know how to do it with this device? If I have a very short video (only a few seconds), it doesn't seem to be a problem, but who keeps videos that small? Anything a little longer...a couple minutes or so...and I run into problems. I hold the screen down, and I get a message that only shows two options, "share," or "delete."

Ok, fine. I select "share" and I have the option to send it via my email accounts that are synced with my phone. But whenever I select any of them, I receive a notice that says, "This video is too large to send as an email attachment."

Huh? I emailed myself videos that were 10MB with my old Blackjack. I don't see how I can't send videos that aren't even half that size with a brand new Titan.

Someone please tell me what I'm missing. And insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Not sure, I just did it and it worked. Perhaps it can't connect to your cell tower? Did you try over wifi?

Thanks for responding. No, I haven't tried that yet. How large was the video you sent? And what email carrier did you used?

No go. Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by KRF77 View Post
    No go. Anyone?
    Even if it's "a couple minutes" it may exceed the limit size of the attachment. This is probably happens with your video. Try to make another one for about 20 seconds long.

Quote Originally Posted by KRF77 View Post
    Thanks for responding. No, I haven't tried that yet. How large was the video you sent? And what email carrier did you used?
    Sorry, my video was 10 secs at VGA 640x480 was ~1.9mb

Make sure you have a strong signal. The More bars the better. This should allow you to send the video. You may have to try this outside or whereever you can obtain a strong signal

"CYBORG"
    Last edited by Bjfcm; 12-30-2011 at 08:30 PM.