Just got my Titan from AT&T, but my old SIM card (which originally came with a Fuze and worked fine with my Quantum) is not being recognized. My initial reaction is to go to a store and see if I need a new SIM card, but thought I'd ask here before I make the trek.

In case it matters, it's an AT&T branded Titan, bought for full price (no contract price) and an AT&T SIM card.

Quote Originally Posted by noirsoft View Post
    Just got my Titan from AT&T, but my old SIM card (which originally came with a Fuze and worked fine with my Quantum) is not being recognized. My initial reaction is to go to a store and see if I need a new SIM card, but thought I'd ask here before I make the trek.

In case it matters, it's an AT&T branded Titan, bought for full price (no contract price) and an AT&T SIM card.
    Call (800) 331-0500 from another line first. Sometimes they can do it over the phone and you can save your trip.

I'm curious now too, as I'm using the Sam sim from my fuze, which then moved onto an LG expo, an n-gage (needed the expo as a straight up GPS for a few days) to an unlocked HTC hero, to my quantum.

Either way, gotta wait until Sunday to see my titan...

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk
    I was told by my rep that I had to use the new sim with my Titan. He also had to do some funky stuff with calling in and having everything activated. I just stood back and watched.
    "Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop
    Developer

I also had to use a new sim card with my Titan.
    Xbox Live Gamertag: DanSmithKY

I ended up going to the store and got a new SIM. No charge, so no big deal.