Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Global Posts
    4,262 Global Posts
    Many of you should be getting your Black Saturday sale one cent HTC Titan begining tomorrow. I'm really excited, should be getting mine tomorrow and can't wait! As a former iOS and current Android and webOS user I'm really looking forward to having the Titan as my first WP7 device.

Please post here your thoughts, reactions and pictures of you new baby. Have fun and enjoy your new toy! :D

I got one, pretty excited about it

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

Got my shipment notification yesterday. I went with the free shipping so should be here Wednesday! Back to Windows Phone after an 18 month love/hate stint with the iPhone 4.

Global Posts
    1,438 Global Posts
    I cant wait for mine either. Coming from iOS for 3.5 years.

Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Mine should be here this afternoon.... pretty excited about it. Has anyone found a descent case for it? I don't want anything bulky, I prefer to keep it as thin as possible.

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    I have to say this phone is just awesome. Mine came today. I upgraded one of the other lines on my account and got this for $33 total with next day shipping - worth every penny. It's fast and it seems to getting the "4G" in town here in Pittsburgh. So far so good. NO issues with the size of the device nor any issues with the screen in terms of dead pixels or pixalation of any kind - Cheers to HTC for a quality device.

Global Posts
    1,438 Global Posts
    Mine still says processing when I check the order status. Is that what others are seeing?

Global Posts
    651 Global Posts
    Mine's been processing shipment since early Saturday.

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by power5 View Post
    Mine still says processing when I check the order status. Is that what others are seeing?
    YES! And it's driving me absolutely insane. I received the confirmation email at 10:51pm Friday night and it's still Processing.
    Just got an update. Apparently my phone is in a sorting facility in PA.
    "Engineering is more than just the number of megapixels." - Stephen Elop

Mine is supposed to arrive on Wednesday.

Mines still in processing as well, I keep refreshing my email hoping to see something saying it shipped. Nothing as of yet. Really hoping this thing trumps my focus, as I've been a wp7 user since launch, been waiting for a device like this lol

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowzee View Post
    Mines still in processing as well, I keep refreshing my email hoping to see something saying it shipped. Nothing as of yet. Really hoping this thing trumps my focus, as I've been a wp7 user since launch, been waiting for a device like this lol

Just got an email saying that mine is back-ordered. Woohoo. I'm about to call and complain... I swear I ordered mine not even an hour after the sale began Friday night and people who ordered theirs Saturday morning already have shipment notifications. This is bull.

I received confirmation email for the order on Friday 11:49 PM, then received the shipping confirmation on Sunday 5:15 PM. It's coming from Texas, and should arrive tomorrow afternoon.

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by adlai3 View Post
    I received confirmation email for the order on Friday 11:49 PM, then received the shipping confirmation on Sunday 5:15 PM. It's coming from Texas, and should arrive tomorrow afternoon.
    I just tried asking a premier agent about this and they gave me attitude. I got my confirmation at 10:51pm Friday and just got an email about my device being back-ordered.

This is why I left AT&T to begin with. This is all bull.

Says the phone shipped and will be here tomorrow, however the case I ordered from att has not shipped yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jenashley View Post
    I just tried asking a premier agent about this and they gave me attitude. I got my confirmation at 10:51pm Friday and just got an email about my device being back-ordered.

This is why I left AT&T to begin with. This is all bull.
    That's why I posted my info cause that is bull. I would be frustrated too. I thought I would be one of the ones put on back-order since the sale started earlier than I expected.

Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowzee View Post
    Says the phone shipped and will be here tomorrow, however the case I ordered from att has not shipped yet.

Where did you order you case from?

Just got an email saying that mine is back-ordered. Woohoo. I'm about to call and complain... I swear I ordered mine not even an hour after the sale began Friday night and people who ordered theirs Saturday morning already have shipment notifications. This is bull.
    I don't understand how they processed their orders. I got up Saturday morning thinking I was out of luck but knowing I already had a $79 Titan with a shipping date on Amazon. I tried to order one anyways (Saturday 7:00ish AM EST) to see if they were still available and my order went through without a problem. I received an email at 7:29 AM confirming my order. On Sunday at 2:05 I received another email with my shipping info. I checked my routing number provided and it will be here on Wednesday before 4:30 PM. I understand your frustration with AT&T and your order, maybe you could call and get some feedback (to share) on how they handled these orders. Good Luck!

ATT has the case-mate tough case for $45, your choice of black/gray or black/pink

ioannisgk likes this.

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tjwheels View Post
    I don't understand how they processed their orders. I got up Saturday morning thinking I was out of luck but knowing I already had a $79 Titan with a shipping date on Amazon. I tried to order one anyways (Saturday 7:00ish AM EST) to see if they were still available and my order went through without a problem. I received an email at 7:29 AM confirming my order. On Sunday at 2:05 I received another email with my shipping info. I checked my routing number provided and it will be here on Wednesday before 4:30 PM. I understand your frustration with AT&T and your order, maybe you could call and get some feedback (to share) on how they handled these orders. Good Luck!
    I already tried twice, but once I get home from work I'm going to try a third time and this time ask for a supervisor - and someone who speaks CLEAR ENGLISH. Half of what the chick said to me went in one ear and out the other, sounded like jibberish. She kept trying to get me to order a different device. If I find out any USEFUL information, I'll be sure to share it!!

Maybe because you're way out in Texas. And the phones are shipping from Dalls/Ft Worth in... umm...

Yeah... that's weird.

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reflexx View Post
    Maybe because you're way out in Texas. And the phones are shipping from Dalls/Ft Worth in... umm...

Yeah... that's weird.
    Yeah and even worse? I live 30 mins from Dallas, 20 mins from Ft. Worth... This is ridonkulous to the 10th degree!

I already tried twice, but once I get home from work I'm going to try a third time and this time ask for a supervisor - and someone who speaks CLEAR ENGLISH. Half of what the chick said to me went in one ear and out the other, sounded like jibberish. She kept trying to get me to order a different device. If I find out any USEFUL information, I'll be sure to share it!!
    at&t: Thank you for calling AT&T. How can I help you?

jenashely: Hi. I ordered a Titan a few days ago and it's not showing shipped yet. But others who ordered it after I did are saying their phones are already shipped.

at&t: I'm sorry for any problems that you are experiencing. It is our goal to give you the best service possible. Would you like to order and iPhone?

jenashley: Actually, I just want the HTC Titan that I already ordered. I just want it shipped.

at&t: I understand and apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. Our shipping facility is in Texas, and it may take some time to get to you. Would you like a Samsung Galaxy S?

jenashley. I already ordered a Titan. And it hasn't even shipped yet. So it's not about how long it takes to get to me. I'm 20 min from Dallas by the way.

at&t: I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing. I see that you are also in the state of Texas. So it's understandable that you feel this way. Perhaps you'd like to buy a Blackberry?

jenashley: I just want my Titan.

at&t: So, an iPad then?
    jenashley likes this.

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reflexx View Post
    at&t: Thank you for calling AT&T. How can I help you?

jenashely: Hi. I ordered a Titan a few days ago and it's not showing shipped yet. But others who ordered it after I did are saying their phones are already shipped.

at&t: I'm sorry for any problems that you are experiencing. It is our goal to give you the best service possible. Would you like to order and iPhone?

jenashley: Actually, I just want the HTC Titan that I already ordered. I just want it shipped.

at&t: I understand and apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing. Our shipping facility is in Texas, and it may take some time to get to you. Would you like a Samsung Galaxy S?

jenashley. I already ordered a Titan. And it hasn't even shipped yet. So it's not about how long it takes to get to me. I'm 20 min from Dallas by the way.

at&t: I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing. I see that you are also in the state of Texas. So it's understandable that you feel this way. Perhaps you'd like to buy a Blackberry?

jenashley: I just want my Titan.

at&t: So, an iPad then?
    That made my day! If only... but what I was hearing was more jibberish with a few words here and there that I understood. But yeah, that sounds about right. :lol:
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast