Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Just checked Amazon and finally the HTC Titan was put up on the US side of the site.
    Going for a cool $699.99(too steep for me)
    Amazon.com: HTC Titan Windows Phone 7.5 Smartphone: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,115 Global Posts
    That's through eXpansys. they are always high. They have a real good reseller rating, but they are always expensive: Expansys-USA - expansys-usa.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

I read the title and thought you meant officially from AT&T because the "on Amazon" part was cut off. So much excitement, followed by so much sadness. :P

Global Posts
    1,438 Global Posts
    Damn you, I was about to start searching for a 24 hour at&t store. :(

Sorry guys, I should've said for the "Unlocked Users", didn't mean to give false hopes

Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    That's through eXpansys. they are always high. They have a real good reseller rating, but they are always expensive: Expansys-USA - expansys-usa.com - Reviews, Ratings and Prices at ResellerRatings
    Very true, once every blue moon, you may be able to get a deal, but they are one of the most expensive sites around.

Ordered mine from Amazon on Tuesday, got the FedEx Link today will arrive on Friday!!!!