Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #26  
    The only problem I noticed was the "related" tab error in app marketplace as noted earlier in this thread. That error must have been on Microsoft's end as it has been resolved. Now, when looking at an app in the store, I can swipe to the side and see the related apps just fine.

I am not getting the voicemail issue someone else mentioned either. My voicemail and visual voicemail work like they should. I've been using the update for a couple of weeks now and not a single error of any kind. Everything works flawless as it should.

It seems as if I've hit a road block. The Seven-Eighter application keeps getting stuck on 'Installing Updates: Completed in 6.04 seconds'.
    EDIT: It now says "Update device, 9561378c - 1aeccfd3...........Complete with error code: 80070013"
    Last edited by lammiboy; 02-20-2013 at 06:31 AM.

it worked for me , thank you . Can anybody point me to 7.8 guide or something. I want to know list of new things I can do with 7.8
    Tried updating my tiant2 everything you said to download I did, but every time I run the seven eighter Program it says I need to install the wp7 tool so I do. But for some reason it doesn't recognize it and says I need to download load it again and again and again. I have read all the post and tried all the suggestion, and still can't figure out what the problem is. Any help would be useful. Thanks
    Robert in America. Las Vegas , NV

I have successfully updated my Titan 2 to WindowsPhone 7.8 version 7.10.8862.144. Thank you very much for this very useful thread. My Titan 2 has a new life again.. No problems were encountered during the updating process.

This was awesome..The screen is just amazing My phone has a new life and I thank you whole heartedly :)

Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolls728 View Post
    I have successfully updated my Titan 2 to WindowsPhone 7.8 version 7.10.8862.144. Thank you very much for this very useful thread. My Titan 2 has a new life again.. No problems were encountered during the updating process.
    How did you update to 8862? SevenEighter does 8858, is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by ioannisgk View Post
    How did you update to 8862? SevenEighter does 8858, is that right?
    I downloaded the latest SevenEighter app and it automatically installed the latest update (8862).

Hello from Slovenia!
    I own HTC Titan II, bought in China, with american network AT&T, great phone, but I done a big mistake. I used to update Seven-Eighter app, everything went great, but at the end send me an error - I tried again and again, but all the time send me an error. Than I tried update with unmarked languagues, Seven-Eighter app updated to the end successfully (mistake!!!), but Wi-Fi option disabled, I cannot open messages and a lot of other features don't work.
    Downgrade with Zune didn't work for troubleshooting above errors. Current phone software version: 7.10 (8783)
    What should I do now? Comments please.
    Last edited by helltom9; 05-06-2013 at 05:27 AM.

Hai bro

I am also using the same htc titan 2 at&t unlocked version

I need a step by step instruction Because i have some confusion in the instruction that gave here

Please send it through PM

Awaiting for your reply
    Last edited by Laura Knotek; 11-30-2013 at 02:33 PM. Reason: removed email address

Hola, soy de Argentina y tengo un HTC Titan 2 y me resulto de gran ayuda tu informacon, mil gracias

Hi,

I am also using the titan 2 at&t unlocked phone in india, can you please guide me in uploading to the windows latest version, i like to know do we need to take back up of the contacts, will they be wiped out ? any data that will get wiped out.. pls. guide.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I have downloaded from WPhacker website the software (zip file), how ever I am not able to open the file, when I click on the SevenEighter.exe file I am getting a message as opening this type of file is harmful and nothing is happening after that? please can you guide what needs to be done after downloading the zip file.

thnq fren............. just now tried it........... gr8tly working on my phone :)

hey id done my update it it was showing errorr after update is there any problem :(
    how did u update to 7.8
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12