Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Just got my hands on a Titan 2, got a case with kick stand so far to protect the back. The screen protectors in retail stores advertised for Titan 2 costs like 10 bucks, when they're usually like 1 dollar each on ebay, but there isn't any posted on ebay yet. So...
    Does anyone know if screen protectors from Titan will work on Titan 2?
    Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by bull420 View Post
    Just got my hands on a Titan 2, got a case with kick stand so far to protect the back. The screen protectors in retail stores advertised for Titan 2 costs like 10 bucks, when they're usually like 1 dollar each on ebay, but there isn't any posted on ebay yet. So...
    Thanks in advance.
    The titan 1 protector has only 1 groove i believe, whereas the titan 2 one has grooves for the camera and the other sensor things. That's the only difference I noticed.

*By groove I mean it is cut so the protector doesnt cover them up.
    Thanked by:

There's a 2-pack screen protector from at&t and HTC that's getting great reviews on eBay and Amazon for the same price with free shipping at $11.99

Quote Originally Posted by eightypea View Post
    There's a 2-pack screen protector from at&t and HTC that's getting great reviews on eBay and Amazon for the same price with free shipping at $11.99
    Thanks for the suggestion! But Im cheap so I just picked up some Titan I's protectors 3 for a buck haha.
    For anyone else wondering, they fit just fine.

Thanks in advance.
    How do you like that case with the kickstand? Where did you buy it? How much?

Quote Originally Posted by banjaboo View Post
    How do you like that case with the kickstand? Where did you buy it? How much?
    I got it for free from Microsoft store in the promotion, it feels great and the kickstand is useful, but doesnt fully protect the top of the phone, only the backside.
    I believe its 30$ish, you can probably get it on amazon too.

Thanks for the suggestion! But Im cheap so I just picked up some Titan I's protectors 3 for a buck haha.
    For anyone else wondering, they fit just fine.
    Yeah the screen is the same size, but it's the quality of these screen protectors that makes me want to get one.

Amazon.com: REALOOK AT&T HTC Titan Screen Protector, Crystal Clear 2-PK: Electronics