08-25-2013, 05:10 PM #1
- 2 Posts
Basically, I've looked at a few threads on here about other peoples WiFi problems, and no one seems to have the same problem as me.
What happens, is that whenever I go to switch WiFi on, it says its on, but its actually not, the icon doesn't show, it doesn't find any connections, and when I go back to the setting page, it says its switched off. I've switched my phone off, I've turned flight mode on and off, I've reset my phone, but nothing seem to work.
I'm getting an android next week but I'm giving my phone to my brother, so any suggestions are welcome,
08-26-2013, 08:54 AM #3
- 2 Posts
The WiFi never turns on, no. The wifi worker all the time, its only recently ive been having problems (2-3 weeks). I've had this phone for 18 months now and this is its very first problem. I've never dropped the phone, everything else seems to be working perfectly, its just the WiFi.
- By visnudaran nair in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 45Last Post: 12-09-2013, 12:12 AM
- By Daniel James 2 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 28Last Post: 12-05-2013, 07:11 AM
- By coro555 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 09-02-2013, 05:27 AM
- By janx221 in forum Nokia Lumia 820Replies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2013, 01:28 PM
- By Eblermeister in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 9Last Post: 08-24-2013, 12:26 AM