Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1.    #1  
    Moving from arrive to 8xt. Text reply option by voice over Bluetooth gone. Telenav replaced by scout (bad choice) when plantronics voyager HD connected no sound from phone (deal breaker) hope these are fixable?

love phone otherwise.
    Still waiting for Hitachi to reintroduce the G1000 with a VGA screen and more memory. I still miss that crash prone beauty.:D
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    3,767 Global Posts
    Is 'Enable Speech Recognition Service' under Settings > Speech checked?
  3.    #3  
    Yes
    Still waiting for Hitachi to reintroduce the G1000 with a VGA screen and more memory. I still miss that crash prone beauty.:D
  4.    #4  
    Ok Thank you. I did a soft reset after confirming the speech thing. I just received a text and got the option to reply by voice, but I get a lot of cannot connect to network now or couldn't connect messages.

I still cannot figure out a way for phone to ring with Bluetooth headset on, short of turning off the streaming music feature in headset. My HTC Arrive version 7.5 does not have this problem.
    Also don't know why Sprint dumped the TeleNav for this Scout app. It sucks and they want to charge for voice navigation.
    Banned

Global Posts
    243 Global Posts
    Telenav is not currently available for WP8 devices AFAIK.

i use google maps with "Here" it seems to work well for voice nav.
    i do have issues with low light pictures an da green blur on te right side of the image otherwise i like the phone

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I have a plantronics voyager legend and I don't have any issues with the sound. Maybe, if you have another Bluetooth, give it a try?

Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    I have a plantronics voyager legend and I don't have any issues with the sound. Maybe, if you have another Bluetooth, give it a try?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carkid367 View Post
    with my voyager pro HD, if auto wear detection is turned on and head set is not worn. The phone will ring, but reminders and alerts still go to the head set.