Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Trunks817

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Hey Guys,

Well I was thinking about holding out for the Ativ s but my evo 3d's touch screen decided to stop working. I went to a store in Longmont and they refused to sell it to me off contract for some reason. Drove down to Boulder and picked one up without issue. It is a very sweet phone! I thought the screen resolution was going to bug me but I can't even tell at all which I think is due to the smaller screen size. The Phone is snappy, games are fast and fun. Don't have any regrets about this phone 1 bit. I also get to keep my upgrade since it was only 399 off contract so hopefully next summer sprint gets some more windows phone love!
    AiR DEGETA likes this.

Congratulations on the new device and welcome to the Windows Phone family!
    Trying one out for a week. Mu h nicer than my arrive, miss the keyboard though. On screen sucks.....

disappointed that my applications did not auto install.

may buy it if I can get used to the screen boRd instead of buttons.
    Still waiting for Hitachi to reintroduce the G1000 with a VGA screen and more memory. I still miss that crash prone beauty.:D

Global Posts
    869 Global Posts
    It's good to see a fellow EVO3D owner loving the switch to WP8. I'm waiting for the NEO personally. I'm going to take DW up to Sprint today to checkout the 8XT. Keep us updated on your WP8 journey with Sprint.

Sent from my PG86100 using WPCentral Forums mobile app
    If it isn't Windows, then it isn't trying hard enough.

At $400 + tax, I may just do the off contract thing too. Particularly if it keeps my monthly payment low (currently $55 with my corporate discount.) That way I still have some dry powder in case Softbank introduces a killer Windows phone in the next year.

Global Posts
    1,446 Global Posts
    I will be picking mine up Friday the 26th. Buying sans contract but have a trade in that will knock 125 off the price and bring it down to 275. Already have a 32gb SanDisk micro sd card available.
    7cf26b0d