- 09-13-2013, 07:54 PM #1
I have a Lumia 920 so don't follow the 8X forum often but I just noticed that Telstra posted an updated handset updates schedule yesterday and it looks like due to HTC cancelling GDR2 for the 8X that they are pushing through GDR3 quickly as testing is scheduled to start in late November. Its still a while away but at least the 8X owners have a light at the end of the tunnel for a future update.
Handset updates - 13 September - Telstra Crowdsupport - 186927
Apologies if this is old news and has been posted before.
- 09-13-2013, 08:06 PM #2
Interesting... Thanks for this.Proud owner of a Nokia Lumia 520 in Cyan and a HTC 7 Mozart! I have developed one app!
Look at my band's channel! http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPghwXNoo65KaARZtxDJm1g
We are instrumental, and we do multiple genres, If you like our sounds and wish to download or listen to more, check our Soundcloud account! https://soundcloud.com/marigoldrock
I also own a iPod Touch 5th gen 32GB, a Macbook Air mid-2012 (128GB) and a Blackberry Playbook.
- 09-13-2013, 09:28 PM #4
- 09-13-2013, 09:55 PM #6
- By PauerSource in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2013, 05:15 PM
- By dkp23 in forum Nokia Lumia 1020Replies: 5Last Post: 09-16-2013, 05:05 PM
- By evilrob in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 09-15-2013, 05:53 PM
- By onysi in forum Microsoft Surface for Windows RTReplies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2013, 09:13 PM
- By Totalfixation in forum General Microsoft News and DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2013, 01:19 AM