09-01-2013, 05:46 AM #3
- 2,429 Posts
Only certain features of Data Sense are carrier dependent.
I should know because I have a country variant 620 and I have Data Sense. Running on 8.10.10328.xxxxI'm also over at the Moriya Shrine! Go there if you're also a fan of Touhou. After all, it is a small community, like WP, right?
- 09-06-2013, 05:25 AM #7
Thanks for the reply stiflingcobra I read that too, but I've also read that a hard reset doesn't bring datasense.
Also, I can't see why any update process (which resets the phone - possibly not a hard reset but...) would then need the user to hard reset their phone, and also not even tell them they needed to!
- 09-06-2013, 10:04 AM #10
- 09-09-2013, 02:48 PM #12
Ok, so I tried a hard reset, once restoring the backup and once without. No joy. Still no Data Sense.
So despite everything I've read it's clearly not just down to the carrier (since Ipforthewin has the same service and has Data Sense).
*sigh* Oh well, I'll just wait to see if GDR3 brings it.
- By BrandonCormier in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-19-2013, 04:52 PM
- By Rohin Sethi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 11-12-2013, 06:19 PM
- By vajnorcan in forum Nokia Lumia 925Replies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2013, 04:51 PM
- By WP8Expert in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 12:56 AM
- By RRasp in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 10:38 AM