Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

On the music player next to album cover there is a heart at the top. I've pressed it a few times from my favourite songs but that's all that has happened. What is the hearts purpose?
    Quote Originally Posted by IanPam7 View Post
    On the music player next to album cover there is a heart at the top. I've pressed it a few times from my favourite songs but that's all that has happened. What is the hearts purpose?
    That heart syncs (used to, on WP7) with what you have in Zune also. I haven't touched it since I moved to Windows Phone 8 however.

This would be a better question for the general Windows Phone 8 forum instead of just the HTC 8X one...

sweet thanks bro

It would be cool if the songs you like would he played more often/ ahead of the ones you don't like. That would be great for me since I share a collection with my dad and sister. I could like my songs and dislike theirs, making playing only my music so much easier.