Welcome to the WPCentral Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Today a update was pushed for Tmobile's HTC 8X. I've NEVER had but one complaint with my HTC 8X and that was Storage Space w/ the "Other" storage and today I am in the process of resetting my HTC 8X. My other storage took up to much space and with no big name games install I only had 250mb left. Other consumed over 5GB of space, and with only 14 available, my music and normal apps consumed the rest. I never thought I'll say it but I hope Nokia Releases Catwalk soon and WP Blue allows for MicroSD to be used for games and apps. That is all. ): Update finished time to get re-situated.
    It should get better later this year when the update that solves the other storage rolls out.

Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
    It should get better later this year when the update that solves the other storage rolls out.
    I hope so, the good news my phone is now EXACTLY in the state it was when I first started minus saved games and login's. ):
    I have a 16Gb 8X and do not have the 'other' memory usage problem... Did you try the HTC app, make some space? Did you clear the ie cache? There must be a way to reduce this other.
    *** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
    Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
    Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html

Global Posts
    877 Global Posts
    I clear cache once very few days and I already restarted and now have 1.73gb other space used. I have used the htc app to no avail. after I deleted the htc app due to lack of progress I actually had a little more other space used.