03-20-2013, 02:29 PM #1
- 2 Posts
I just bought my windows phone almost exactly a month ago when today I noticed it began to act up. Earlier I noticed that it was saying that I had an invalid SIM card for Verizon. After a quick reboot it seemed to have fixed the problem. However, three hours later when I took it out of my pocket I tried to unlock it with no success. When holding the power button down I got no response and when I tried to plug it into my charger the notification light never turned on. I tried a hard reset but nothing happened. Not sure what the problem is but it seems like my phone just clucked out, which is really disappointing because I switched from an iPhone to a Windows Phone because I like the Windows Phone so much. I guess I will just have to get a replacement from Verizon.
03-20-2013, 03:22 PM #4
- 43 Posts
My Lumia 920 did the same thing last week. It became unresponsive to anything. Out of stubbornness I just kept holding the power and volume down buttons but to no avail. After about 20 tries I gave up, then decided to try one last time. Voila! It came back to life. This was about an hour or so later. I hope you have the same luck as I did. I was furious because I hadn't synced my photos for about 2 months. Thankfully my phone revived and I synced it right away.
I hope yours revives as well.
- By Darth Squishy in forum HTC 8XReplies: 0Last Post: 10-30-2012, 12:34 PM
- By Coreldan in forum HTC 8XReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2012, 06:23 PM
- By Duvi in forum HTC 8XReplies: 116Last Post: 09-23-2012, 11:26 AM
- By rockstarzzz in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 09-20-2012, 06:14 AM
- By duvi in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 69Last Post: 09-19-2012, 02:32 PM