03-13-2013, 08:09 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I am having an issue with my HTC 8x and the store app. I currently received a replacement phone, because my previous one had some software issues. I'm thinking my new one may have similar issues. On my new phone I did a system restore, to restore all my previous setting and apps. Now however, my store says that I have 9 updates. When I click on the updates, there are 9 different items that say, downloading application, attention required, tap here. When I click on each of the apps I get an error message saying "There is a problem completing your request. Try again later" error code:8000ffff.
Has anyone had this issues or know how to fix it? I have given it 2 days now and nothing has changed. I have also tried on both a wifi network and the 4G network.
Any input would be appreciated.
03-20-2013, 11:19 PM #4
- 4 Posts
This error is majorly due to updates installed previously. While resetting/restoring the device all the updates gets reversed to factory OS defaults.
Considering the server is having issue (since past month or so) not to auto update apps (it is doing on scheduled basis).
I suggest, cancel these errors and wait for the store to auto update the apps in your phone.
As an alternate you can search for links for system app updates (e.g. audio, accessories, access point, here maps,etc.) released recently on WPcentral.
I presume this solves the query.
- By gator in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2013, 02:58 PM
- By NickTB in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 03-14-2013, 02:57 PM
- By 1tuffdsm in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2012, 06:10 AM
- By brodskyh in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2011, 02:03 AM
- By 7thblue in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 01-30-2011, 10:44 AM