03-05-2013, 04:23 PM #1
- 6 Posts
why does the phone still make sound via the external speaker when plugging in headphones? i understand that it's telling u that the Beats audio is on but shouldn't it be silent and only make a sound via the headphones?? more annoying is that when you receive a call, text message or email notification, the external speaker still makes a sound. wtf? the external speaker should be muted when headphones are plugged in. the only sound that should go off is alarm which goes off even if the phone is muted which makes sense. is there a workaround for this???
- 03-05-2013, 07:10 PM #2
As far as I know this isn't able to be solved via a workaround and has been present since WP7 with my HTC TITAN and continues to be present in my NL920. I know for a fact I can have my Sennheisers in my ears... receive a call, both speakers and headphones ring. I just live with it, as it doesn't really bother me.Windows Phone Central Moderator "Fortune cookie said: 'Outlook not so good'. I said: 'Sure, but Microsoft ships it anyway'." - Apparently you can have an iPhone transplant...
- 03-05-2013, 08:12 PM #4
My phone mutes the external speaker if there's a Bluetooth or wired audio connection. HTC 8XCorporate trainer for VZW
Phone history: HTC Trophy, Droid Razr, Curve 9370, HTC Rezound, HTC 8X Blue, HTC 8X VZW Employee Edition, LG Intuition, Nokia Lumia 928 White
- By Microsoftjunkie in forum HTC 8XReplies: 21Last Post: 03-07-2013, 08:50 AM
- By Juiblex in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2013, 11:32 PM
- By Jamie T in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 12Last Post: 01-21-2013, 11:16 AM
- By fradchad in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-19-2012, 05:09 PM
- By ali.fazal in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2011, 11:59 AM