- 02-20-2013, 02:57 AM #1
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this yet, but the verizon store is no longer showing the Red 8x as an option. it's not that the website says the red color is out of stock. It just does not show it as an option at all.
Anyone have any idea why this is? I was really looking forward to buying this phone soon, and will prefer red if available.
02-21-2013, 03:14 AM #5
- 158 Posts
Hmm...i was just talking to someone that owns a red 8X and he went to the Microsoft store in Redmond and said that they didn't have any red devices in stock to replace his for a signal issue. Still working on this device, but I thought it odd that they couldn't replace his device in store. Now it makes sense.
WE ARE NOT ALONE...
(in our supply/demand issues, of course...)
02-22-2013, 04:08 AM #9
- 1 Posts
The red 8x was never shown off or stocked at Verizon stores. When I asked about the red 8x at my local Verizon store, even the people there were unaware of one in existence. It is only available on Verizon's website, as that is where I got a hold of mine(2 months ago). If it does not show up there then not sure what happened.
- By thatotherdude24 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 5Last Post: 11-09-2012, 01:13 AM
- By dxdy in forum HTC 8XReplies: 0Last Post: 11-08-2012, 03:36 PM
- By Agpe17 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 53Last Post: 11-08-2012, 01:19 PM
- By hbg1 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 5Last Post: 11-07-2012, 09:24 PM
- By thed in forum HTC 8XReplies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2012, 11:07 PM