02-10-2013, 02:34 AM #1
- 2 Posts
Just wanna check with those experienced user having 8x here.
How do we know that the phone is fully charged?
I have charge my phone till it displayed green color light on the led.
And when i refer back to the screen on the phone, its 100% full but the icon
on the top right hand corner still display a charger inside the battery.
Next when referring to the app for battery status, it shows that its still under charging process.
Anyone know how to identify whether the phone is fully charged? Thank Thank
- 02-10-2013, 03:03 AM #2
02-10-2013, 09:19 AM #4
- 84 Posts
It means its fully charged but if you phone is new (under 6 months usage) then it may show incorrect "fully charged" statement. For example when you see the green light and it shows 100% in battery section, unplug it, lock phone and unlock then check battery again. It may show up now like 96% or 94% that is because your battery is new and sometimes the phone doesn't read it well. You will have to plugin the phone for charging again, for a small period of time until it realistically gets to 100%.
- By strokee in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 50Last Post: 01-21-2013, 06:15 PM
- By segadc in forum HTC 8XReplies: 21Last Post: 12-20-2012, 10:25 PM
- By Flagz in forum HTC 8XReplies: 13Last Post: 12-11-2012, 02:33 PM
- By awesumjon in forum HTC 8XReplies: 7Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:05 AM
- By shubhashish in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 7Last Post: 10-06-2012, 03:44 PM