02-02-2013, 03:54 PM #2
- 307 Posts
Nokia are doing more, thus there is more news. Plus they do have a very large Windows Phone fan base. This leads to many more "tips" on their actions. Lots of things are repeats of the same stuff, but it generates traffic and is "news".
HTC are also terrible with marketing, and really don't seem to do what's needed to promote their devices regardless of platform. Nokia are doing well here, plus they do make quality devices, and they are getting what the customers want.
02-02-2013, 11:40 PM #5
- 30 Posts
Unfortunately HTC doesn't seem to be serious about Windows Phone 8. I hope I'm wrong, but I'm not keeping my hopes up, at least EA finally released Mirror's Edge yesterday.
I think the whole Nokia "exclusive" thing is ridiculous, I understand Nokia is paying developers, but I don't see how it helps WP 8? I guess Nokia wants to be the only company producing WP 8 phones. Is that their ultimate goal, to drive HTC, Huwai, Samsung out if the WP 8 market?
Microsoft should be paying the developers extra for apps instead of Nokia.
- 02-03-2013, 10:17 AM #9
- 02-03-2013, 10:20 AM #10
- By ryuh3d in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 12Last Post: 12-02-2012, 08:05 AM
- By whatup12 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2012, 07:18 AM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 09-23-2012, 01:06 PM
- By paulishuku in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 19Last Post: 09-20-2012, 02:38 AM
- By topgunalu in forum Phone WarsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2011, 07:53 AM