- 01-28-2013, 06:13 PM #4
It is possible, and there are a couple of video's on it already if you search youtube. From what I gather the process isn't very simple, as you need a strong heat source and you end up ruining the adhesive to put it back together again.
Why do you want to remove it?
01-31-2013, 07:30 AM #8
- 19 Posts
farthest away in order to get the nice tapered effect the phone has. Just so happened that the battery was the largest component besides the screen.
- By littlesteelo16 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 03-06-2014, 07:27 PM
- By snaqvi91 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 10-22-2013, 03:07 AM
- By chobits in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2013, 01:47 AM
- By db4williams in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-13-2012, 04:52 AM
- By davidkhou in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2012, 12:41 PM