Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    I'm looking to pick one up, but i have come across a little confusion. The colors on the official Incipio site - I'm not crazy for at all. Then i got to the Microsoft online store, and they have feather cases by Incipio that seem to be the "stock" 8x colors. Thats exactly what I'm looking for.

Here is what i mean:

Incipio site colors: HTC Windows Phone 8X feather Ultra Thin Snap-On Case

Microsoft store colors: Buy Incipio Feather Case for HTC Windows Phone 8X - Microsoft Store Online

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Went to the local MS store and picked up Blue and Red Feather cases. Very nice feel and great colors. Highly recommended for someone not as worried about protection, but looking to add some color while protecting from surface scratches.

20130130_141429.jpg20130130_141753.jpg20130130_141358.jpg20130130_141737.jpg20130130_141801.jpg20130130_141529.jpg20130130_141728.jpg

Has anyone ordered the cases through Microsoft Store? f so, can you provide me with some pics or something?

Thanks all!
    Last edited by lucas.scott; 01-30-2013 at 02:31 PM.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    i got the black one from incipio and its super sleek and sexy

I bought the grey one from Amazon, best case ever

I have the black for my 8x. But I bought it from cellguru online, seemed to be the cheapest price that I could find at the time.
    Phone: Nokia Lumia Icon, Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x
    Media Player: Zune HD 32 x 2, Zune 120, Zune 80
    Tablet: Microsoft Surface 2 64Gb, Microsoft Surface RT 64Gb, Archos 101, Archos 70

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Thanks guys, so no one has gotten a red,cali blue, or limelight through MS store?

I have the black and my wife initially got the blue. The blue matches the phone color almost perfectly. I saw the red in store and it was a little more of and orange, still looked good and I almost got it. I recently picked up the pink from Amazon for the wife as she wanted something that sticks out more.

Great case if you are looking for a slim profile. Doesn't site above the glass though, so a drop on the face could still be a problem.

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts
    picked it up long ago... has almost no purpose as the top, bottom and 4 corners are all exposed.

I picked up the incipio duel pro case and love it

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Incipio-Silic...item25790acad6

Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    I originally ordered the blue one from the Microsoft store, but then cancelled it and changed my order to the HTC hard shell (Doubleshot) case. (also from the Microsoft store.) Just as slim and sleek as the Incipio Feather, but covers better. Fits like a glove - can barely even tell you have a case on it! My daughter, who hates cases, loved it and wished she could get a case like it for her Galaxy SIII.

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Great info guys. Is it possible to get some pictures of your device with the double shot case? I would be interested in that. Call me vain , but I like the HTC branding.

Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Here's the HTC hard shell case. It is one piece and just pops on. Very smooth!

image.jpgimage.jpg

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pvtpyle75 View Post
    I have the black and my wife initially got the blue. The blue matches the phone color almost perfectly. I saw the red in store and it was a little more of and orange, still looked good and I almost got it. I recently picked up the pink from Amazon for the wife as she wanted something that sticks out more.

Great case if you are looking for a slim profile. Doesn't site above the glass though, so a drop on the face could still be a problem.
    When you say you saw the red case in the store, what store were you in?

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Westiemom View Post
    Here's the HTC hard shell case. It is one piece and just pops on. Very smooth!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	263.1 KB 
ID:	27679Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	966.4 KB 
ID:	27680
    Man...that is pretty smooth. Thanks! Do you like the feel?

Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    Yes, it really doesn't seem like a case, but it doesn't give you any added grip for that reason. If you want some extra tactile feel this wouldn't be the case. But if you want ultra slim and just protection for the back cover everyone's having trouble with, then it is perfect. And it looks good!

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    Yeah i hate cases honestly. I just look for extremely thin just to add a splash of color.

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts

Was this at a MS store? Or your carriers store, or what? I would love to be able to see one in person.

Global Posts
    606 Global Posts

Is your 8X black? If it is, how does the black case match the color of the 8X?

I have the Doubleshot Hard Shell by HTC (it's only available in blue, matching the blue 8X color) and it is truly a wonderful case. The best I have bought. The fit, feel and overall thinness is great.

As my 8X is black I'm looking for a black case and possibly one in other color to have for changing. The Incipio Feather looks great but I don't know how it feels or looks in person, specially those uncovered corners.

That red or orange color look great, but sadly I can't buy from the MS store. I will looked them on eBay.

Was this at a MS store? Or your carriers store, or what? I would love to be able to see one in person.
    I saw the cases at the Microsoft Store in Scottsdale (Where I got my 8X as a replacement for my smoked by windows challenge radar). I figured if I'm getting a free phone, might as well spring for a case.
    Last edited by pvtpyle75; 01-29-2013 at 08:53 PM.

Is your 8X black? If it is, how does the black case match the color of the 8X?

I have the Doubleshot Hard Shell by HTC (it's only available in blue, matching the blue 8X color) and it is truly a wonderful case. The best I have bought. The fit, feel and overall thinness is great.

As my 8X is black I'm looking for a black case and possibly one in other color to have for changing. The Incipio Feather looks great but I don't know how it feels or looks in person, specially those uncovered corners.

That red or orange color look great, but sadly I can't buy from the MS store. I will looked them on eBay.
    I have a black 8x (Verizon/work) and a blue 8x (T-Mobile/personal). The black is black and matches the Verizon 8x good. Since its my work phone and I got a choice of a free case, I'm using the black case with the kick-stand and holster. Verizon Case
    This case provides a little more protection when I have to go to construction sites. It's actually a really nice case, a little thicker, but has good grip.

I also purchased the incipio dual pro shine. The case looks nice, but adds a lot of size to the phone and the back is really slick. I feel I'm going to drop the phone when I take it out my pocket. Plus it doesn't site comfortably in one hand. I can probably post pics of the different cases if anyone would like

Global Posts
    606 Global Posts
    I have a black 8x (Verizon/work) and a blue 8x (T-Mobile/personal). The black is black and matches the Verizon 8x good. Since its my work phone and I got a choice of a free case, I'm using the black case with the kick-stand and holster. Verizon Case
    This case provides a little more protection when I have to go to construction sites. It's actually a really nice case, a little thicker, but has good grip.

I also purchased the incipio dual pro shine. The case looks nice, but adds a lot of size to the phone and the back is really slick. I feel I'm going to drop the phone when I take it out my pocket. Plus it doesn't site comfortably in one hand. I can probably post pics of the different cases if anyone would like
    Can you post pics with the DualPRO Shine on? I'm thinking of buying a Feather in red (orange) or the DualPRO in black or grey. The Shine looks great on Incipio's site but I'm worried about it's slick back may cause a drop. Thanks!

Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    After pvtpyle7said he saw the feather cases at MS in those special colors, I went to the local Nashville MS store and picked up a blue and red!

These things feel great and the colors pop in the way that they should. Like the "official" colors.

Pictures have been added to the OP.
    Last edited by lucas.scott; 01-30-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ajua View Post
    Can you post pics with the DualPRO Shine on? I'm thinking of buying a Feather in red (orange) or the DualPRO in black or grey. The Shine looks great on Incipio's site but I'm worried about it's slick back may cause a drop. Thanks!
    I try and get some pictures of the different cases I have and post them maybe tomorrow.
    Thanked by:
    ajua 

Global Posts
    2,617 Global Posts
    Does the feather case come with a screen protector? Looking to pick one up at the MS Store tonight.

Global Posts
    2,617 Global Posts
    I stopped by the MS store and picked up the red one. The included screen protector has a terrible fitment. Is everyone else's like this?

http://i.imgur.com/saNnQhPl.jpg

Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    Yes, the screen protector is poo.
    Sent from my PM23300 using Board Express
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    606 Global Posts
    I just ordered a Feather in grey and the DualPRO in black. I've using the HTC Doubleshot Hard Shell (as of now, the best case for a phone I've seen/owned ever) since launch but I wanted some cases to exchange from time to time. I will post pics of my black 8X with these cases on when they arrive.

I couldn't order the Feather in black because some sites didn't ship to Mexico and Amazon didn't have it available. The same with the Red from MS Store :( I will be going to US in May and I think I will put an order for the Red case and have it delivered at my hotel :D
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast