01-26-2013, 07:33 PM #1
- 57 Posts
When apps updates have been released, the marketplace is supposed to automatically check whether any updates for the apps that are already installed on the phone are available and let me know (or at least that's how I think it should work). However, my phone isn't doing this - instead, I need to find the app I want to update, open its page in the marketplace and only after that I get the option to update it, if an update has been released.
Have you experienced this issue?
- 01-26-2013, 07:41 PM #2
You aren't the only one. I think there is some sort of problem with things right now. I have been getting some and not others. I can update if I go find it and some actually let me know on tile, but it seems kind of hit and miss right now. I know RT is having an issue which is to be fixed in update. Haven't heard about WP8 but who knows.
- By pikacz in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 05-31-2011, 10:52 AM
- By kregstrong in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 05-30-2011, 12:29 AM
- By Steamin in forum LG QuantumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-22-2011, 08:41 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-17-2011, 10:08 PM
- By mgarcia in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2010, 09:20 AM