09-05-2013, 11:02 AM #2
- 1 Posts
My did the same thing. It took me a week to delete enough apps, use the storage cleaner app in order to finally get it to finish the download and now it says the same error message. UGH...will this headache ever end. Please let me know if you get it to work and how.
04-28-2014, 10:04 AM #6
- 10 Posts
The reason for getting this type of update error while trying to update Windows Phone 8 is some issue with the internal scheduler which actually triggers the update every week or month or so. Now there is two option available for this issue as follows,
-> Just leave the error as of now and wait for a week or more which will automatically trigger the next cycle update and so the next time when it triggers there won’t be any conflict as such happening so that update will be proper.
-> Second option is to do the above process forcefully without waiting more. Go to the Settings -> Language & Religion -> Select “Phone language”. Now by doing this a device rescan option will be give in the same time and hence it will start the update automatically in your Windows phone 8 and this time it will work fine without any issues.
- By Micah Dawson in forum HTC 8XReplies: 9Last Post: 12-31-2012, 11:43 PM
- By willybraatlund in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2012, 01:00 PM
- By mkr10001 in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2012, 03:27 PM
- By laughtilldeath2003 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2012, 06:20 AM
- By hubgoblin in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2011, 04:28 PM