01-19-2013, 10:36 AM #1
- 2 Posts
New user here - love the phone and have been playing around with it since yesterday. I am actually the tester for my group at work, since we all want to move away from Blackberry. I got the 8X yesterday, and got everything set up on it with no problems as far as my Exchange mailbox and calendar goes - can search our company directory and add contacts and everything. The only problem that I have, and I cant find an answer to, is why I'm not receiving the pages sent to my @vtext.com address. Is this not supported on WP8? Since I am on call this week, I had to switch back to the Blackberry so I wouldnt miss any pages. I did a search, but couldnt find anything related to this.
At any rate, loving the phone and everything about it so far, but would need to get a fix for the paging issue.
01-21-2013, 02:10 PM #3
- 182 Posts
If I send a message through my @vtext address it does come through in my messaging thread. One thing that has changed, I am not sure if it is a Verizon or Microsoft change, is the way the message thread shows up. Rather than showing up under the Contact thread from who it was sent from, it shows up as a generic contact of 6245. This in turn keeps you from replying from within the message thread that it shows up in. Sending through @vzwpix.com does work properly.Phone: Nokia Lumia 928, HTC Windows Phone 8x
Media Player: Zune HD 32 x 2, Zune 120, Zune 80
Tablet: Microsoft Surface 2 64Gb, Microsoft Surface RT 64Gb, Archos 101, Archos 70
- By Toasterthegamer in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 14Last Post: 03-03-2012, 01:06 PM
- By wp7 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 27Last Post: 01-11-2012, 10:41 AM
- By BGrimwade1988 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-30-2011, 06:19 PM
- By abk5985 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2011, 07:56 PM
- By ZombieZakk in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2010, 07:07 PM