01-12-2013, 03:18 PM #1
- 40 Posts
Windows Phone?s 2012 Growth in the UK Reached 400% - Softpedia
Hopefully this hasn't been posted elsewhere.
Posted here because it mentions that HTC have had to up production of their 8x and 8s phones in order to meet the consumer demand in the UK. Sounds like great news to me!
Here is another news story detailing HTC's production in the UK
Mobile Today | WP8 off to strong start as HTC ups production
- 01-14-2013, 01:39 PM #3
I'm a long time android user, also dabbled with the iphone a few times but mainly android. I tried a nokia lumia 800 out when they first came out as I was impressed with wp back then. The problem back then was there were too many problems that needed ironing out. Now tho, I recently made the jump back to WP with an 8X and its finally ready, really pleased to be a part of this now, I am really pleased to see that people are buying into it now and I hope it continues to grow, it really needs the recognition it deserves.
- By power5 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 04-04-2013, 12:33 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum XBOXReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2012, 05:07 PM
- By 3migo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 19Last Post: 10-21-2011, 12:22 AM
- By RocknRedneck19 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:33 AM
- By Brett Day in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 08-06-2011, 01:40 AM