01-07-2013, 12:25 PM #1
- 13 Posts
Quick question: On my Windows Phone 8X with T-Mobile, when forwarding Yahoo emails with attachments - the attachments are getting dropped i.e. the receiver only gets the email, no attachment.
I've manually clicked the attachment to ensure the file is downloaded prior to forwarding. The weird part is that in forward compose view, attachment is seen.
Anyone else experiencing this issue or know of a way to fix this?
Thanks in advance.
01-10-2013, 02:43 PM #2
- 16 Posts
- By desertstriker in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 19Last Post: 11-08-2013, 09:47 AM
- By double_zee in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 37Last Post: 03-18-2013, 03:34 PM
- By DaveGx in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2013, 06:52 AM
- By theargonaut33 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2012, 10:22 AM
- By sinister1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2012, 06:45 PM