01-04-2013, 07:49 AM #1
- 5 Posts
Hi, I can't use the Internet Sharing function on my Verizon HTC 8X. It tells me that Internet Sharing is not available at the moment. This phone is supposably unlocked, and I'm using it in Brazil with the Vivo carrier. Does someone know whats the problem?
01-04-2013, 10:38 AM #2
- 390 Posts
It contains Verizon specific code to call back Verizon to see if your non-existent Verizon account is allowed to tether. Unlock can't get rid of that. Try to see if you can find any HTC network setup app to switch you from Verizon to your local carrier. If not, you are SOL. All US carrier branded phones have this check.
- By Rallicat in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2012, 05:46 AM
- By kikah in forum Samsung Focus Flash 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 11-30-2012, 11:48 AM
- By bradleyj in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 47Last Post: 10-19-2012, 03:10 PM
- By swyost in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2012, 08:30 AM
- By jogabonitos in forum HTC MozartReplies: 3Last Post: 12-15-2011, 04:49 AM