01-02-2013, 07:26 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I would like to create an email folder on my phone in which I can move messages out of my phone's inbox and save them on the phone. when I click on "all folders" I see the standard, default folders that are loaded on the phone, however I can't seem to figure out a way to create a new folder. Is this possible?
01-02-2013, 08:33 AM #3
- 2 Posts
thanks. That is what I was afraid of. I'm using a pop3 account (I know, old fashioned) with my local internet provider. And, actually what I wound up doing was setting up my gmail account on the phone too, so if I have to save something, I can send it to gmail and save it. This would be something that I would like to see changed. You should be able to create local folders on the phone that don't sync with anything
Last edited by sharynschmidt; 01-02-2013 at 09:04 AM.
- By seppuku716 in forum LG QuantumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2013, 12:44 AM
- By DaveGx in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 5Last Post: 11-20-2012, 01:43 PM
- By OldboyJules in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2012, 03:39 PM
- By nyall97 in forum Windows Phone GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 11-10-2011, 06:55 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Samsung FocusReplies: 6Last Post: 11-06-2011, 11:01 AM