Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    So on Dec 4th I bought a 8x from Best Buy on contract. Two days later it came in the mail and the next day it completely died out. On Dec 7th I returned it to the store, and my update was given back to me so I can reorder the new 8x. So I got another one. Now on the 15th of every month, my cycle restarts again. Therefore on Dec 15th my new cycle started. However its been 2 weeks yet when I check my phone usage on Verizon Website, it still says I have unlimited data. I am on a shared plan but I was the only with unlimited data. I thought after you signed a new contract you lose your data. Now Im not complaining, Im just confused. I don't want to start over using my data and then to only find out that I do indeed have only the 2gb data plan and the website was a mistake. I also don't want to bring it up to Verizon because if it is a mistake on their part, and they never changed my unlimited plan, then I just shot myself in the foot for bringing it to their attention.

Before the 8x I had the first Droid. I was eligible for a new phone for about year and a half, I never upgraded my phone when I was first was allowed to. Idk if that has to do with anything or not.

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    If you are on a family share plan then My Verizon probably just hasn't updated itself. Just a little heads up so you dont go crazy on your data and eat it all up. This happened to me when I switched from unlimited to the Family Share plans. I work for Verizon and My Verizon has been having issues updating when switching to the Family Share plans only. I dont know what the issue is, but mine stayed like that for 3 weeks and didnt update until my next billing cycle. Hope this helps.

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angermeans View Post
    If you are on a family share plan then My Verizon probably just hasn't updated itself. Just a little heads up so you dont go crazy on your data and eat it all up. This happened to me when I switched from unlimited to the Family Share plans. I work for Verizon and My Verizon has been having issues updating when switching to the Family Share plans only. I dont know what the issue is, but mine stayed like that for 3 weeks and didnt update until my next billing cycle. Hope this helps.
    I work for a third party retailer, occasionally people fall through the cracks. Congrats on your good look.