- 12-28-2012, 10:07 AM #1
I'm a newbie to windows phone 8 and just recently migrated over from Android. Many things are unfamiliar to me and I'm sorry if I'm posting this on a wrong forum.
Anyway, I've got my HTC 8X for a bout a week now and there is one thing that has been annoying the **** out of me. The voice notification whenever I received a message. I can't find the settings to turn it off anywhere is its really disturbing sometimes. Any help would be much appreciated.
12-28-2012, 11:57 AM #4
- 447 Posts
Here is the options to change it or disable it:
in "Settings - speech - Read incoming text message aloud" in there you have the options to: "Off - Always On - Bluetooth and headsets - Bluetooth only - wire headset only". Yours is probably set to always on.
- 12-28-2012, 09:05 PM #5
Thanks so much for all the suggestion. I managed to to turn it off! there is another problem I'm facing. I can't get any youtube or twitter app to be working. The error messages states that my time and date or region is set wrongly but it's not. Anything I can do?
- By Gamely Lounges in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 8Last Post: Yesterday, 05:04 AM
- By unity04 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 13Last Post: 05-17-2013, 07:30 AM
- By XBWillem in forum HTC TITANReplies: 8Last Post: 01-27-2012, 08:47 AM
- By power5 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2011, 06:29 PM
- By venom5150 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 07-12-2011, 03:29 PM