- 12-27-2012, 11:01 PM #1
i have the blue 8X AT&T
leaking light from the micro usb and both sides on the bottom, next to the back button and the search button,
i can only see it in very dark lit areas.
going to get a new one, but wondering if anyone else have this problem?
Last edited by dookie dave; 12-27-2012 at 11:11 PM.
12-29-2012, 02:21 AM #7
- 618 Posts
A bit of light out of the mUSB is ok. Other than that... Not sure what you are talking about.*** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
- 12-29-2012, 05:21 PM #9
12-30-2012, 10:43 AM #11
- 189 Posts
Just to let you all know, the light leak is actually by design.
if you look at the USB port closely, you'll notice a hole on each side. These were purposely placed there. The holes allow light to escape from capacitive button LEDs. The LEDs only turn on in low light, and this is exactly why they are there. In pitch black, the lights help you find the USB port.
- By the_tyrant in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2012, 08:14 PM
- By wayneholbrook in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 06-20-2012, 09:24 AM
- By rabit1 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 37Last Post: 02-25-2012, 03:33 AM
- By masherro in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 01-06-2012, 01:49 PM
- By astroXP in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 24Last Post: 10-25-2011, 06:08 PM