- 12-27-2012, 03:52 PM #2
I noticed this as well... I was really hoping (still am actually) that HTC/Verizon/MS would push a patch that would give us some sort of control over what triggers it... At the very least, trigger it if there are any notifications present on the lock screen...
12-27-2012, 04:41 PM #5*** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
- 782 Posts
Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
- 12-28-2012, 07:09 AM #7
My phone was extremely hot when I picked it up.... seems logical that your phone would get hot during a lengthy movie. Maybe this could signify the phone is overheating or using a large amount of power?
- 12-28-2012, 07:34 AM #8
I know on my TITAN I get a blinking green light to signify a missed call. Did they remove this in the HTC 8X?
- By fullcircle_bflo in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 12-04-2012, 02:20 AM
- By Devilstar in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 29Last Post: 01-14-2012, 02:17 AM
- By Blacklac in forum HTC TITANReplies: 8Last Post: 01-06-2012, 04:36 PM
- By mittortz in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 5Last Post: 08-27-2011, 04:39 PM
- By sniffs in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 4Last Post: 02-23-2011, 11:26 PM