- 01-08-2013, 10:30 AM #2
I too, hear this beep and HATE IT!!!! The point of putting your phone on "silent" is to disable sounds and mute any audible indications of missed calls. This beeping totally contradicts the whole point of "silent".
Anybody find a way to disable the beep? It might be a Portico fix...alas, I am on VZW.
02-11-2013, 08:28 PM #4
- 177 Posts
That's so weird, I just tried it out with my phone and it does not do this with me, however it is on vibrate! Maybe that's why? The vibration in the pockets aren't loud enough to disturb my lectures in my opinion, and it isn't that frustrating to just press the volume rocker or power to disable it :) Try this maybe?
- 02-11-2013, 10:10 PM #5--Laura Knotek (formerly known as lak611)
- By Headley84 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 51Last Post: 02-22-2013, 03:54 PM
- By TheAccuser in forum HTC 8XReplies: 12Last Post: 01-22-2013, 08:10 PM
- By VinceCL in forum HTC 8XReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2013, 09:43 AM
- By BWB8771 in forum HTC HD 7 / 7sReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2011, 12:22 PM
- By BWB8771 in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2011, 08:28 AM