Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wazup113

For Christmas I got a blue rubberized case to go with my black Verizon 8X. Honestly, it looks nicer than the California Blue 8X.

p__7c96.jpgp__10ce.jpgp__68f6.jpgp__6732.jpg
    Last edited by Dadstar0410; 12-25-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    any pics?

Just posted them. Sorry for the delay. I needed time to access my laptop to upload them. Mobile app won't let me.

I can't agree. It looks exactly the same blue as the California blue and the case looks bulky and ugly, I don't like cases ruining the natural beauty of phones

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Is that the rubberized blue case? Because I have that too, looks very close to mine
    Blue Rubberized Protector Case for HTC 8X CRHTC8XBL

And it might look bulky but its actually very light. I agree that cases destroy the beautiful design of the 8x but unfortunately you need to protect your investment from drops or scratches

Quote Originally Posted by luk3ja View Post
    I can't agree. It looks exactly the same blue as the California blue and the case looks bulky and ugly, I don't like cases ruining the natural beauty of phones
    It's actually not very bulky at all, and it seems to protect the screen from coming into contact with a surface, which is nice cuz my phone has tiny hairline scratches on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ny_yankees View Post
    Is that the rubberized blue case? Because I have that too, looks very close to mine
    Blue Rubberized Protector Case for HTC 8X CRHTC8XBL

And it might look bulky but its actually very light. I agree that cases destroy the beautiful design of the 8x but unfortunately you need to protect your investment from drops or scratches
    As a matter of fact, it is the exact same case 😂

I apologize, I did not know the name of the case because I got it for Christmas. All it said on the box was GoWireless, so I assumed they made it haha. But isn't it awesome??? It doesn't really add to the bulk at all, and it feels nice.

Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dadstar0410 View Post
    As a matter of fact, it is the exact same case 

I apologize, I did not know the name of the case because I got it for Christmas. All it said on the box was GoWireless, so I assumed they made it haha. But isn't it awesome??? It doesn't really add to the bulk at all, and it feels nice.
    Its a great case but one thing I don't like its very hard to get take off. I've like destroyed my nails trying to take that thing off.
    Thanked by:

i dont like the way the case looks at all i want a case for now because i have a feeling for the first week of school everyone will want to see the phone and i just think 1 person will drop it but i love my red color
    ImAdrian23 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by wazup113 View Post
    i dont like the way the case looks at all i want a case for now because i have a feeling for the first week of school everyone will want to see the phone and i just think 1 person will drop it but i love my red color
    You honestly don't need a case. I just really wanted a blue 8X, so my brother got me a blue case for my black 8X.

Global Posts
    1,711 Global Posts
    That's a great color! Too bad the Lumia 920's don't come in that shade of blue.
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

Quote Originally Posted by ny_yankees View Post
    Its a great case but one thing I don't like its very hard to get take off. I've like destroyed my nails trying to take that thing off.
    A penny sseems to get the job done well.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballbert View Post
    That's a great color! Too bad the Lumia 920's don't come in that shade of blue.
    funny i would love a cyan 8x...
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Dadstar0410 View Post
    You honestly don't need a case. I just really wanted a blue 8X, so my brother got me a blue case for my black 8X.
    well i just did atleast for now might take it off later i like to protect all my stuff even have a super ugly looking clear case for my vita untill i get a full body skin but i never thought a case could a make a device so ugly