Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Sorry, just a thought. As more custom parts come out for the 8X (in assuming soon more custom housings will cone out, different colors) Will you be willing to buy a smooth plastic backing like on the iPhone 3GS. Ima sucker for smooth white phones such as iPhone 3gs and Nokia Lumia 920 in white! Thoughts?
    Gamertag: the teams Flag
    Microsoft Enthusiast; T-Mobile Revolutionist; Hip Hop Evolutionist

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts
    I would. just last night I was looking around for new housing. absolutely hate this soft coat

i would have to think about it after messing around with them in stores i like the soft but i can find problems...i would love a white housing with the texture the black, gray, and cyan 920's use though because i don't think a glossing 8x would look good but i don't i dont know

Global Posts
    576 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wazup113 View Post
    i would have to think about it after messing around with them in stores i like the soft but i can find problems...i would love a white housing with the texture the black, gray, and cyan 920's use though because i don't think a glossing 8x would look good but i don't i dont know
    What were talking about won't be sold in stores lol, it'll be a direct purchase of the unibody housing online, and you would pop the screen of of the phone and place it in the new housing. I would love a white glossy backing OMG. Might ee a problem changing the front speaker grill though :(
    Gamertag: the teams Flag
    Microsoft Enthusiast; T-Mobile Revolutionist; Hip Hop Evolutionist

I know I might have Wireless it wrong but I understand what you mean. I was going to put a custom housing on my PSP to raise value when selling but know I'm just going to change the housing for my own enjoyment

I have been looking for a thread just like this, I haven't gotten the 8x yet because I wanted to wait for the red one that is available from version. But what I really wanted was the yellow color that is exclusive to AT&T but if there were even more options I think I would just go get the black one in case I can't replace the ear piece. Has anyone found sites where you can buy the housings?