- 12-21-2012, 11:34 PM #1
I love everything on my 8x. The very first time I opened the camera, it was set to the rear one by default (like it is supposed to be), but then after trying to switch it to the front facing camera, it's black as if it was covered or not connected in some way. Any suggestions would be amazing.
- 12-22-2012, 10:04 AM #6
Yep, so I was not able to recreate the problem, but I was able to find out my headphone jack wasn't working properly lol. Wasn't reconizing headphones being plugged into the phone. After a couple of restarts it finally worked. So word of advice to people having troubles with the phone functions not working properly, restart a couple times to see if it helps at all.
- By freedomx20a in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 10Last Post: 01-16-2012, 08:34 AM
- By N3croman in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2011, 10:06 PM
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 10-02-2011, 09:35 PM
- By Winning Guy in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 18Last Post: 09-16-2011, 07:59 PM
- By blueplanetman#wp in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2010, 06:34 PM