- 12-21-2012, 07:24 AM #1
From what i've heard, there's an international version ( 3G) model only. I could be wrong as grey dealers of the 8x ( expansys,clove,kogan,mobicity) do not display their model code on the website itself.
Is there anyway to determine whether the 8x is 4G compatible before purchasing one?
12-21-2012, 03:48 PM #3
- 762 Posts
You know... I am starting to wonder if 4G and wireless charging is not a firmware thing on some models.*** Forza Windows Phone 8 ***
Many answers here in my battery tips & tricks post: http://forums.wpcentral.com/htc-8x/2...ps-htc-8x.html
Please help me with my WP8 Sync App idea called "WP8 ClonePhone": http://forums.wpcentral.com/windows-...lonephone.html
- By WPMANatXDA in forum HTC 8XReplies: 15Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:02 PM
- By 8XSD in forum HTC 8XReplies: 19Last Post: 04-03-2013, 10:38 PM
- By vp710 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 6Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:43 PM
- By baileystein in forum HTC 8XReplies: 9Last Post: 09-16-2012, 09:25 PM
- By 12Danny123 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 14Last Post: 09-07-2012, 03:24 PM